Sunday, March 4, 2012

Three Evenings


Traveling with Diane to Anna's Breathing Space three evenings in a row this past week was a journey, at least partially, not of this world. Diane is always inspiration to the metaphysical and I am a willing follower. We both giggled over the Rosicrucian man who was offering us this wisdom teaching; Charles was in sorry shape the first night after spending the night at a Starbucks and failing to remove his contacts - a "needy man" - beware.
But as the evening progressed, with three other woman, I opened to the teachings; as they struck an inner cord. That the density of human incarnation on Earth will reach a peak on 12/21/12; that we are indeed at a most dangerous time in the history of the Earth. We have the weapons to annihilate all life. Something similar to what happened on Mars (and i thought of my bumper sticker I wanted to create: DON'T MARS THE EARTH). Charles says that Lucifer ruled on Mars - I am curious to know more.
So many thoughts have been stirred up by these classes. At least one nagging worry has been elucidated. It seems that if one dies prematurely, their astral body lingers on Earth until the time its "battery runs out." Hence, Mimi's body I saw akimbo on top of her coffin and her ghost remaining at the Sixth Street house in New Orleans (with whom a friend communicated). She will probably die about the same time I do (matching charts 3 minutes different), as I have felt might be the case. Now I realize that my dad's body may have been hanging about New Orleans; no wonder the thought I'd stumbled upon that the ghosts of suicides pull on the hearts of loved ones to join them.
Lots to contemplate!

No comments:

Post a Comment