Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Mercy!

Thanks to a Delta Airlines supervisor, I have changed my travel plans, leaving Thursday morning instead of Friday; avoiding the storm headed this way with snow. This will make it possible for Katy to get here without trying to drive through the snow. There is still only hypothetical forecasts, all agreeing that there will be snow, but differing on the amounts, duration and areas of heavy accumulations! Alma says that they are calling for heavy snow which will stress the power lines; I had merely heard that wind will pick up on Saturday which could also cause outages. I hope Katy is ready for the likely possibility of being snowed in, let alone without power. I hope power stays on; I keep adding to the list of things which might need attending to while in the house!  Likely to get 12 to 18 inches of snow here.

1 comment:

  1. It seems that NRV has gotten a foot to 18 inches, power still on as folks are posting on FB. Want to take a pic of ruler in sand at beach to post! Too silly. Having fun working with m&b on house, playing with Pearl. Need to walk to little store with P today.

    ReplyDelete