Friday, February 20, 2009

Mary North embodies the word "healer" with every deed and word. She takes the time to truly sit with me, to listen deeply, and to ask the right questions to uncover what I most need to move toward healing. She has proven an excellent care provider for me, my partner, and all three of our young children. Time with Mary is healing in it's own right, and I always leave our sessions feeling more grounded and more relaxed than when I arrived. Mary possesses the ability to care for and nurture the whole person--body, mind, and spirit--and her gentleness and kindness help people of any age feel comfortable working with her. She has impacted our family's well-being and quality of life in a tremendously positive way. Thank you, Mary!

1 comment:

  1. You should put this post in quotation marks so that people know it's a testamonial and not you saying these things about yourself...ha ha! you can edit your post by clicking on the little tools on the side of it when you are signed into your blog.

    ReplyDelete