Sunday, November 8, 2009

scary


I am upset at the Health Care reform bill that the House passed - limiting public funds for abortion. I am more upset at WOMEN who seem to have no idea of history, or what it was like before abortion was legalized. But then I think why am I surprised. Young women today have grown up with easy access to birth control and live in a world quick to moralize. It now seems preferable to have children out of wedlock than to have an abortion and to possibly finish high school or college! Or how about not over populating the world? I thought this was a battle already fought....

1 comment:

  1. I didn't mean to make you so upset. I'm not totally against it I swear. I just get unexplainably mad at these women who don't try to prevent pregnancy time after time after time, etc. that have continuous abortions...can't they just get fixed?? I would rather see a child adopted than aborted like Pearl. She is one lucky girl. She is a beautiful baby girl & now has a wonderful loving family, but her mother, as bad as things are in Ethopia could've just as easily gotten rid of her but luckily she didn't. I didn't know your history, and I'm sorry that had to happen to you. I can't imagine the pain & suffering you went through. Don't for one second think that I think bad of you because I DON'T. I love you to death just as I always have, and always will. So please don't let this put a wall in between us because I disagree a bit about things. I love you <3

    ReplyDelete