Thursday, December 31, 2009

walking up the road


can't help but think of the reggae song,, "walking up the road with a pistol in my hand." only i'm wishing i had a blow torch in my hand - i was actually looking at my stack of newspapers and contemplating creating little fire bombs to ignite as i walked, tossing them on the ice, leaving a few cinders too - ach. I saw several turkey prints in the wet snow mix from last night (picture of the 33 turkeys that were in the front yard the afternoon it began to snow - no doubt a warning i didn't get - like a big snow is a coming)...
so much mist rising from the snow cover that i doubt i will get to see the big blue moon - but it will be lighter out - i maynot need my head lamp walking down from the blue house. New year, new decade tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment