Thursday, August 22, 2013

So Much to Say

Wonderful, magical, endearing visit with Ez, Jen and Fia - the weather complied, have pictures of cousins playing together to post. However, I am pressed into road work, or rather the slow task of shoveling gravel out of the yard and pushing small wheel barrow loads back to the road. Yesterday we got a sudden deluge, 3 inches in a bit more than an hour. The road went river, the chicken house cut off, water up to my deck, leaving a canyon in the road! I fret that I should hoist the house up several feet! 
Baldwin saved the day, by mounting tractor, Muriel, and giving me back a road. He left this morning for New Orleans and the funeral of his grandmother. We did manage to hike down to the river through a wild creek which prompted me to carry Mr. Lee and Dew Drop to be ferried by her dad, T. packed safe to his mom's chest.

before I forget I wanted to put the link to Colleen Redman's
 blog post: looseleafnotes.com/2013/08/loose-threads-come-together/

No comments:

Post a Comment