Wednesday, October 2, 2013

if you want something done...

ask someone who is busy. NO, wrong. At least not this busy person who is  overwhelmed by political call lists, a looming election with looney tea party candidates for governor to local supervisor and needy volunteer duties nagging me around the house in sleep and at night! Considering that the government is partially shut down thanks to the Republicans who want the Affordable Care Act to collapse; one might legitimately wonder if an election even f***ing matters. Obama was re-elected; nevertheless a wing of the Republican party has managed to get its way on Capitol Hill. I blame Boehner who will not bring the Senate bill to a vote in the House. Ach-Do. No doubt there is money in it for him; money can buy a state in the US now, as Pope his done in NC. I'd rather pull a blanket over my head and read a book, or work in my overgrown garden, work on writing - anything than call names on a sheet who if not already angry enuf to vote maybe shouldn't vote as they may be leaning tea-wards. Last night I had a glass of wine and stopped calling. Looks like a plan - reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment