Monday, November 11, 2013

Still Recovering

Relieved that election 2013 is over, well, except for who will be our new Attorney General. Cheers to McAuliffe. Too bad we couldn't pull off more Democratic wins to change the dynamics of the House of Delegates. I can only blow my nose on the situation, I would thumb, but I've a cold.

The light is so dramatically shortening the afternoon. I walked up to the Blue House to play with grand ones while their parents did garden work. It was three o'clock, I closed the vent to the green house when I left as the sun went low on Red Bud. But up at the Blue House, I took off my jacket and played with the kids on their porch. It was still light at four when I donned my jacket for a trip down through the now dark pine woods. We are in for several very cold days, maybe snow.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment