Thursday, April 19, 2018

New Wheels

It was auspicious that I had the Prius towed to Toyota dealership as it is next door to a very large used car lot. As it happened when I went to clean out my Prius, a young British saleswoman came to help me and to see the damage. We began to talk about cars and she happened to drive a Crosstrek. So before I left the dealership I had toured the lot and found two Crosstreks and put a deposit down to hold one! I showed my son pictures of the cars and asked him to join me on Monday to see the cars and to help me choose. I settled on buying the 2015 blue one which turned out to have white interior with leather seats like my Prius - only this vehicle has heated seats! And Bluetooth. It is an easy transition so far and I don't have to worry about scraping bottom driving up my road AND I can drive up to my son's house. Ah. I have to relinquish my righteous demeanor wrapped around driving a hybrid.

No comments:

Post a Comment