Monday, August 10, 2009

the finale


Since August 1st the hollow has hosted Ezra, Jennicksa and Kingsley! What happiness to my heart to have my sons within sight and hug. This morning, 10th, Ez and Jen and Kingsley drove off to Pittsburgh to catch planes back to Denver - I am cleaning my oven in an effort to keep from idle sad thoughts. They had a wonderful time on the river yesterday as Baldwin guided them. Mindy and I were jealous not to be on the river with them, but I did enjoy time with grand daughter at her house and at the river. Ez and Jen will be busy packing up for their move to Denver within the next two weeks - and I will look forward to seeing them in November or December. Until then, the garden aches for attention and I float the New with friends of Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment