Friday, July 31, 2009

another blustery sky drama day

Living in the hollow has always reminded me of living on a boat. We had a 36 foot ketch when i was a teenager and we spent weekends and summer sailing in Lake Pontchatrain and Gulf of Mexico. The similarity being the weather. Today I am hoping that the dry squalls prevail, that the river begins to clear and that more tomatoes have opportunity to ripen! The hollow is not nearly the close quarters of boat, but relationships are indeed isolated from distraction. Most exciting for me is that eldest son is visiting with his stunning wife and their feisty adorable Maltese, Kingsley! Will soon have more pictures and new distractions. I am so looking forward to Uncle Ez and Aunt Jen getting acquainted with their niece - what fun. Now though I must return to the monster growth of weeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment