Friday, September 25, 2009

cat again


well, we were in the hot tub, fat from good meal with Baldwin, Mindy and DD; I was calling Katrina to come out and bother me for a head tickle (which she is wont to do when i'm in the tub). Suddenly John says, "she's there in the bush (mock orange)." sure enough, her eyes glowing. I hadn't seen her all day. so after soaking, I crawled into the bush and got her out; she's so weak it was easy. She's not dehydrated and she is drinking from the faucet. But not solid food, nor the broth. I'm keeping her inside tonight as we're due for heavy rain. i but some rescue remedy in her water dish.

2 comments:

  1. It might not be a bad idea to bring her into the vet today and let them have a look. Sounds like she's really sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor baby!!! she looks sad :O( hope she's gets 2 feeling better soon... love ya <3

    ReplyDelete