Saturday, July 5, 2014

just here

Ok, I'm trying to begin being here after a month hiatus I hadn't planned. My dog is sick from what I think was food from yesterday's 4th of July dinner - too many goodies from human plates? I'm blaming the key lime pie; though it was umptous, not, I suspect, good for a dog's digestive tract. I haven't taken a walk in this dry aching blue sky day. But since Mr. Lee is sleeping I think I will take Mojo for a walk since he is visiting and not suffering from stomach issues.
I've a broody hen. She is the grey Cooper Marans who lurks in the hen house, jumping into a nest with egg the minute it is vacated. She was nesting last night too. Finally the new Americana hen is venturing out and yesterday I got an egg from her.
I aim to work on my writing project, but am overwhelmed at the mental baggage slowing me down. Aim to proceed jumping the imaginary hurdles. Began reading my sister's diary for 1960; amazed at how skewed my memory is. More on that here. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment