Tuesday, February 17, 2015

news of the sun


An email this morning from further west speaks of the sun. I will salute. While long legged Mojo bounded thru the 8 inches of snow, Mr. Lee ran only to the end of my hastily dug path and back. I walked a heel to toe walk to the chicken house and back to forge a way without the shovel. It is lovely powder. I will have to sled.
Robin cleared the road and my cold water in the kitchen sink is unfrozen! A bit of Mardi Gras revelry in the hollow. Now waiting to hear from Alma about mail delivery so that the dogs and i can have a good walk. Want to check out the ice on the river, but may wait a few days for that venture. Mr. Lee accumulates too much snow on his fur to make it to the river and back. Laissez les bon temps rouler!

No comments:

Post a Comment