Thursday, December 10, 2015

Salubrious Weather







Maybe not the expected weather of December, but glorious sun and 50's to 60, expected 70 on Saturday. Celebration long walks with dogs. Qigong at the river; singing and airing out the house. I cleaned up my CD player and tried out two new discs - the whole house filled with the music.
After qigong today, Beth offered a presentation of salt fermenting vegetables and fruit; inspired I have started a quart jar of cabbage, ginger, garlic, carrot, jalapeƱo, stem of broccoli. In 7 to 10 days I should have some goodies. After a quick trip to the recycling center in Riner, I met my class at the Buffalo and More for lunch - they treated me. I love the way the class has expanded and continues after five years. Here's to more qigong and to fermented vegetables!
The island in a different light!

No comments:

Post a Comment