Sunday, May 7, 2017

Birthday with Web 6

April was unusually warm and May is progressing unusually cool! Pearl and True spent an overnight with me last night while Baldwin and Mindy went to Charlottesville. It was fun and smooth. Ice cream and cookies after bison burgers and salad with garden greens; Disney channel until bed time; walk to the river, and squirrel chasing on the bank beyond creek. My orange poppies are blooming with the wild pale purple fox, my favorite combination. It is a beautiful spring, I hope not burned by what may be a frosty morning. The green house is empty and I worry over the lime and lemon on the deck, but too much wind to  try to cover with plastic. I've moved small things into house, covered some plants, but I'm praying for others including my potatoes just up in the garden and lots of strawberry blossoms and tiny green berries. ah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment