Sunday, August 7, 2011

August river


Mr. Lee sat on a rock opposite me perched on a larger rock further off the shore. He did not bark and actually explored almost up to his ears. We played with the long strands of neon green weed - from, i suppose excess nitrogen fertilizer in the river, too little rain and the warmer temperatures. I'd like to dream up a use for the green; i'd love to stop all sales of chemical lawn fertilizer. WHY ARE PEOPLE SO IGNORANT OF THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR ACTIONS? And if not ignorant, why so uncaring? Mr. Lee and I plan to investigate, possibly picket; now that we know were Morgan Griffith's office is we could add it to our winter agenda.

2 comments:

  1. You could make Mr. Lee a little green costume that resembles the slime- then go picket like that. I like the idea of Mr. Lee being some kind of theatrical/political dog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I just love his expression!

    ReplyDelete