Sunday, October 12, 2014

Rainy Day Leaky Roof Blues

Looking for a roofer! One has been out to measure, but not to climb up on the roof. One coming any day now who has good recommendations from two neighbors. One called today to say that he'll come out tomorrow. Even though this old house is 114 years enduring, I think this time I want to go for the standing seam double coated metal roof - life time roof. Over my life time roof; invest for the grand kids - whatever eventuality. I am hoping that I can get a new roof before the winter hangs heavy in the hollow. 
I love these morning clouds. But today there has been no blue, just drizzle. Not a good day for the Planned Parenthood outdoor benefit, nevertheless, a necessary outing. I have managed to use the inside weather to work on my schedule of poll workers, almost completed with a bit of luck. I only wish that we had a candidate running against Morgan the Republican. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment