Tuesday, March 22, 2016

wild goose shows me

This afternoon at the swimming hole, a wild goose flew off from his mate to settle in the shallow water lapping the eroded beach. He preened and extended his great wings. I watched until my small dog began to bark, and left not wanting to disturb.
Earlier in the day I went to a planned parenthood meeting at the UUC which was very informative with several young people joining our group. On the way out I noticed a freshman at Tech who had come, but obviously wasn't getting into a car so I asked if she needed a ride. i gave her a ride across campus, learning that she was from Charlottesville (parents both professors)and that she had double major (English and Physics). I said, "you must write poetry!" Right she said. I gave her one of my cards and said I'd feed her if she needed a brake from school. 
Lovely warm day! Tomorrow supposed to be warmer.


No comments:

Post a Comment