Friday, October 15, 2010

light and color

for some reason, i can't go out without my camera in pocket. the light is magical in the fall; yesterday I kept thinking that i could capture falling leaves as one can a snow flake in the still shot. Played with DD this morning; named the two dolls that stay at Nanee's, Ami for the no face Amish doll and Suzie for the Africa doll with beautiful big eyes and a batik dress (i want so badly to decorate the Amish doll - someday when DD agrees, we'll have to paint a face on the Amish doll - i guess I respect the plain dress, but it is soooo against our nature or for that matter nature's nature!) . Walking thru the woods memorizing one of my poems (Node) for our next production; i like the poem more than i thought i did, i like the ending lines: "this winter's gluttony of despair has knotted here beneath my right breast / I have to find the timbre to restore vibration to this still spot."

No comments:

Post a Comment