Monday, December 31, 2012

I and mr lee and katrina

Low key celebration of the New Year here! Chickens roosting in their house; we three on the sofa soon to be in bed. For 2013 I am adding a morning Qigong class on Fridays. I am thinking about, I most probably won't, cutting out dairy. It's just that I fear even the little I do imbibe (like a bit in my morning cup of tea) only compounds the stuffed nose I suffer in winter. I think I ought to at least try doing without, to test the hypothesis. I am learning to live without Art from the Lost Planet Blog; I am hoping very much that it will go up on their return from their annual winter travel. I know their readers are sad too. 
Efforts in the new year include: working for a ban on Ar-15s and on ammo clips holding more than 6 bullets; maintaining the ban on uranium mining in VA; electing Democratic Governor in VA; writing and art and Loose Threads; doing qigong and homeopathy. 
Here's to miracles and to the blessed world that houses us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment