Sunday, June 21, 2009

radio interview WUVT


Today, father's day and my mother's birthday, my friend Diane is going to interview me and three others on WUVT - "Art and Spirit." Of course, Diane asks and I say YES as I did the first time i met her 30 odd years ago and found myself naked in my corn field! Luckily this is radio and as long as i keep the four letter words in line, it will be OK. I can read some poems and talk about how I came to study homeopathy; as with poetry, it was a personal motivation. I'll be curious to hear what i say! ha.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful picture!!! I love it! Happy Birthday to mom and HaPpY FaThEr'S dAy to my papa!!! I really wish that I could hear your interview with Diane! Hope you have a wonderful time and will talk soon!! Your gardinia is beautiful as well :O)

    Love Ya

    ReplyDelete