Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March 7 at 3:41 in the altar-noon


About to be before my makeshift altar to repeat several affirmations which will begin to alter an issue in my natal astrology chart: Mars opposition to Jupiter, which apparently alludes to a karmic issue. I can muster no argument against doing this ceremony and have no doubt that after upteen million incarnations there must, indeed, be lessons still needed to learn. I've got to put on the blues - which is no problem as I found blue beach towel, blue Yoga blanket, blue flannel sheet - and old blue pants and sweater; this after I announced to no one that I had nothing blue to wear, black being in profusion in my wardrobe.
Mr. Lee and I have already enjoyed a walk under blue skies to the swim hole where I did find a blue slate rock to add to my altar. Earlier I went in the garden to pick greens from under one of my small hoop houses. First Katrina crawled under the plastic and then the wind tugged the whole side out from my hands, shedding water and tearing the plastic loose! Yelling a Katrina, I dropped the cover - only to realize that at this date, I can do without a cover most probably! So it is off and tucked into the woodshed. Enough greens for a smoothie are in the refrigerator.
I've put a picture of me and of Mimi and me in the altar as I wanted to include her. And I've put a homeopathic remedy which helped this morning with my acute reflux since I had the stomach flu Saturday. Oddly it is Ignatia - and I took one dose of 6C when I realized that I was suffering a horrid lump in my sternum, as if I was grieving. I realized that I was grieving from the information from the seminar. It is also the remedy which I left on the window sill at 1127 Sixth st when I spent the night (12 yrs ago) in the house where Mimi died and where her astral body lingers. Looks like we came into this world 3 minutes apart and we will leave this world together (astrally and for me physically). Perhaps I too will die violently or perhaps the ceremonies over time will change that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment