Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas White Christmas

I am truly big with presents; the NOOK has hooked me and i know i need to eat but damn, i gotta figure out this new tech tool. I got on FB on Nook. Now i need to download a book. I did take a break and try out my new much needed snow shovel, every time i clean the deck, I look out and it is covered again. I now think that 12 days of Christmas with one gift each day, like bubble stuff one day, doll another, ball third and so forth would be easier for the little ones, and for old nanee too - i posted my TOMS show pic on TOMS page, but i need to redo as the first pic was tiny. Mr. Lee scored big time; he's napping too.
Got 4 eggs for Christmas from the hennies and gave the goats some hay - may take a walk if i can tear myself away from my new toy. making some veggie soup with broccoli and beans, some pesto and pasta.
joy, joy to the great world as it turns, we turn -

No comments:

Post a Comment