Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Mista Lee, Mister Lee, Mistah



He's adorable in spite of a near skinning hair cut; he's smart - of course, poodle and Bichon Frise mix. He's taken to Katrina's napping place on one of the ladder back chairs. Katrina and Mista Lee both slept in my bed - tho Katrina jumped off (not sure where she hung out). But with all my excitement I totally forgot to check the spring house to see if heat tape was plugged in to keep pump from freezing, let alone turn on the light. This morning, low low water pressure, then nothing! Need to thaw out the pump and pray that it is not frozen up too irreparably - Baldwin coming down to help. I should have checked all this before i went down to visit with Dad; very remiss on my part!
Mr. Lee is named after Tricia's father's driver who became dear friend of the family. I hope he will be happy here - so far he seems very settled in and I am smitten. Tricia sent a coat, leash, toy and puppy biscuits - he's more interested in trying to get Katrina to play. Look forward to seeing how he likes Irie and Mojo - well, back to the pump.

No comments:

Post a Comment