Friday, December 10, 2010

here comes Mr. Lee


How sweet 40 degrees can seem, when above freezing has not been seen for days! I open the door and Mr. Lee rushes forth smelling goat - quicker than the eye can follow he's face to face with Pablo. We all look on...luckily i had my camera. A second day at Tractor supply for cracked corn, decided keep a bag or too in my car for added traction this winter. And a return to Pet Smart to look for Kingsley's favorite raw hide treat which this Pet Smart doesn't carry - being, I suppose, far smaller than the store in Houston. But I did leave with a pack of rawhide rings - one of which is half eaten on the rug!
ah, too short these days shrinking towards solstice; i will be glad to get on the other side of December 21. Good soup tonight with Alma; she brought a delicious concoction of mashed turnips which didn't taste but slightly of turnip. And she comes with the best of conversation!


Hoping that the forecasts are wrong or change, but for now it seems Sunday will be nasty: sleet then snow with temperatures the next two days in teens....I've got good books, I think i am prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment