Tuesday, December 14, 2010

trying to take a picture of me & mr. lee



It is difficult to capture oneself at arms length while holding a wiggly dog, albeit an 8 or 9 pounder! It is awful hard to get both subjects in the box. It helped when i turned off the flash, but then there was little light on the floor. Miss Katrina had to be in the shot too! Oh, what silly things to amuse us on a cold ass day. All of us braved a walk; Katrina lingered at the old pond while Mr. Lee and I made it to the icy river. Much more amusing this winter than last with Mr. Lee here; he's perched on my chair looking into the green house growling. Must be Oskar in there. Ah, yes, Oskar is curled in one of the cat beds. Time for me to step into my quilted down coat and go close up the chickens. Last night I closed then early all proud of myself. Upstairs getting dressed for Susan's celebration, I looked out to see one hen outside trying to get into the coop. Arrgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment