Saturday, January 2, 2016

2nd Day

We've fallen into cooler weather, but the walk was vigorous and warming; watercress delicious at the spring before the swim hole.  Dogs and I walked to get mail as the sun was leaving the hollow but still blazing gold at the blue house. Distracted by a puzzle I had left out for Alma when I was gone; but she really didn't get into it and now I have nearly completed it. I've other things I think I'd rather do, read - write - or paint. Or if uninspired, I could sort books and clothes for donations, New Year's resolutions running over from last year.  
Still bemused by a discussion the other day with person who once took qigong class; feeling like what was said could very well be more a reflection of person's own inner issues. After  five years I love the way the class changes as different people come. I want it to reflect a changing community of people who come together to do qigong and sometimes talk, exchange books, share vegetables. The other day someone brought their 6 yr old. The class changed and I focused on the 6 year old - explaining wild goose forms to him.  It is a free class. We stand in a circle. A few folks have come who wanted music and no talk; we tried that, it wasn't for us. We do have silence. But we do greet each other. We share.

No comments:

Post a Comment