Monday, January 18, 2016

Yesterday's snow

Yesterday's hardly an inch of snow has mostly melted; but it is bitterly cold - wind chills in the single digits. I am trying hard not to totally freak about the possibility of a snow storm here on Friday. Now the local station shows flurries for Wednesday and Thursday, with snow mix on Friday. I am contemplating spending the night in an airport motel - but would maybe not be able to fly out of Roanoke on Friday. I don't want to repeat my Christmas journey. I'm a mess. I know it is all out of my control which doesn't help my anxiety at all! Bother!
I did send three poems this morning to Artemis. Now to find occupation for this monkey mind. Perhaps a puzzle. I've already done some qigong. Will bundle up more than I did to open chickens and take the dogs out. Martin Luther King day; a good meditation source.

No comments:

Post a Comment