Thursday, January 14, 2016

a spring shaft of warm before again freeze

Bounded up at 5 AM which I didn't realize until downstairs looking at the clock.  However the brightness of early mind has diminished and I'm ready for bed at 7!  Yesterday evening when I was driving Alma to dinner at Buffalo and More, I reached up to straighten my glasses and the temple fell off, hinge broken. I managed to tape it back to the rim, but I guess I'll be looking for some new frames in the spring. Maybe I'll go for my first pair of bifocals! I think I should wait until after cataract surgery as I think the surgery can also remedy nearsightedness. Another goody of aging.
Had fun today looking for adult presents at Meghan and Carol's Cambria Station Toy Store. And after thinking that I might have found a home for my nine chickens, I broke down and bought 2 bags of laying mash having given up any hope of Eli coming to pick them up. I am now stocked up with animal feed for a month or two. Here's a picture of the Buddha at the Blue House.

No comments:

Post a Comment