Wednesday, January 13, 2016

assignment at the blue house

I love Yoda perched in the crooked limbs of the contorted beech - always a treat to walk up thru the pines to the Blue House because there is fun and care and love everywhere. Found Pearl's iridescent blue soccer shorts in the bottom of a dirty clothes hamper - she requests them when I come to DR. I realized when I looked for her star blue jeans, that I had them at home.
The dead fly in the glass candle holder interrupts my thoughts; i pick up the small hurricane glass, realize that i can't just shake the fly out, put it down. Stare back at this page. Mojo walks to the door and whines, ok, i'm up. I had wanted to write about feminism, making some point which i can't recall now! Or just to moan about the failure of equal pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment