Monday, January 4, 2016

Snow Flurries and movie

I almost turned around three times this morning as the snow flurries thickened and began to stick. First in Christiansburg I pulled into a parking lot and called Susan, deciding to at least go to her house. At her house I decided to take her to the Lyric and maybe stay or maybe go! Found a good parking space and decided to go to the movie, "Room." After the movie almost went home instead of staying for lunch, but there was no snow on the roads and clouds were loosening their hold on the sky. Good time with friends and the movie was well acted if not an ordeal for the emotions.
Gourmet dinner I made with pan saluted blue potatoes and onions and the oyster mushrooms I found this weekend. Coldest night of this winter tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment