Sunday, January 3, 2016

Trying to amuse myself here

Ah, another day to scratch the page and attempt a conversation with no one in particular, but certainly a familiar who might connect with the "tranche da vie" that occurs here.  Dog on my right, cat on my left, sitting on this red sofa with clean hair and body, I suspect I may have a challenge to keep me here when I have become accustomed to movement and to less contemplation.
It is strange being 70; I don't really have time to dither - certainly not as I did at 25. And I have stray thoughts that amuse me, such as how to insure that I don't die in the house and rot before being  discovered. I think that i might offer a third qigong class - to insure being checked on every other day when my son and his family are living half the year in Dominican Republic! More often my thoughts concern what I will cook for dinner - or when to walk with the dogs or weather or not to sort through clothes for MCEP. Of late, I entertain an internal debate between starting a new puzzle or not.
All this drivel while Ethiopia begins to starve and Syrians seek refugee camps.

No comments:

Post a Comment