Sunday, January 17, 2016

Sunday, Sunday

Enjoyed reading in the paper that Alma brought with her last night when she came for soup and cornbread, an account of Richard, Larkin and Stefan's TAT adventure of last summer (I had followed Larkin's blog). Reminding me of my need to take on the adventure of life and dampen my anxious stay home mind. I especially liked that the article included a Larkin reminder to BRFWA (breathe, relax, feel, watch, allow!). I do tend to fall into trip mode easily once I am on the road; but I tend to rehearse and repack. Not necessarily a bad thing, planning for the TAT took much thought with such little space for baggage. Often Larkin wrote about drying out what clothes she had with her and rearranging the provisions in the morning. 
And this day I will use to find 3 poems to send to Artemis, an adventure of another sort. Perhaps something with a hollowed out center, covered with moss and lichen will present itself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment