Monday, December 19, 2011

up river walk


Sun too fine to miss as the days shrink towards winter solstice. Mr Lee and I walked toward the swim hole, turning back for a sit before the wide mud hole that prompted bath last week. Can't hold onto a thought with the current of the river swift near our feet. Gladly no thought. Grateful no thought! There is more than enough time for that in the house under a roof.
With no thinking going on, I guess it is absurd to be here; guess I figured the space would prompt . I do have a notion that was inspired by my brother's email photo of his family's Christmas tree in Colorado, which is to scan in pictures from an album that I brought home from Ocean Springs - photographs, I think he might want. Since he took a fall on skis over Thanksgiving, I suspect he is not doing much skiing this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment