Tuesday, December 6, 2011

WOW


I'm so impressed with my blog's new look, gift from Mindy and Baldwin, that I am slightly intimidated and thinking about a new camera and generally dumbfounded. So I am beginning with a picture of my tree of lights which does much to raise my spirits in this darkest period of the year.
Rain began last night, light rain meeting us as we exited Chris house after a wonderful evening celebrating birthdays. When I lay in bed last night I had images of babies loose in the back of cars - we who raised our kids without car seats or husbands who might make an effort to share the overwhelming job. I can only vaguely imagine Pat's or Elizabeth's lives with four babies under the age of five! As Pat said, her oldest learned how to count by counting diapers for the twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment