Saturday, April 7, 2012

It comes to this


Weeding is like karma. The grass in my flower beds tells me this as I struggle to claw out the tangled roots. What I have neglected to deal with last year returns the next year in spades. Why can't the grass just stay in the yard and the flower bed remain flowers? Not of my world; and I refuse to use poison weed killers. So...it is no magic kingdom here; I've no in with the devas. In fact I am living this bad ass incarnation as best I can! And after three more evenings of Rosicrucian medical astrology, I am learning to articulate what it is I need to do to cultivate the flower bed of my spirit. Not sure about that analogy. But the struggle with weeds in my gardens has long remarked on the state of my being. Messy! Neglected! Besides it is Saturday, Saturn's day, a good day for dealing with dirt.

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya, Mary! I have decided to forgo the garden this year as I can not handle dealing with another "messy" part of my life.

    ReplyDelete