Friday, April 27, 2012

Threads and trampoline

Played with DD all morning; she is a trampoline super star. I laughed so hard trying to do a drop seat (?) that I could hardly manage to stay upright! It is a wonderful big trampoline and Baba and DD are quite good already. I think I feel a good deal safer doing my qigong bouncing on the ground - but I know DD will coax me onto the circular mat in the air again. 
I got the red and blue potatoes into the ground today - which I have wanted to do, but was hampered by rain. Also got the chain saw going and trimmed dead limbs from trees around the house. Took my new weed eater out of its box and am charging another battery.
Our multimedia artist group met Thursday to reconfigure our script for performance; we got an amazing amount of work done. I just finished putting together a new script thanks to Susan's forwarding to me the outline! LOOSE THREADS is our title at this point and Elizabeth has agreed to sing which absolutely lightens my heart.Beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment