Monday, November 1, 2010

The Days of the Dead


I hope i know why the election surveys are skewed: yesterday i got a call which i would normally have hung up on, "do you care about gun control?" ach, yes, only not in the way you mean! I want control so tight you can only bu
y a gun if you live outside of a city - and no hand guns and no automatic weapons! But i answered the four questions just so I could register a vote for Rick Boucher!
Woke up this morning to see if alarm worked and to attempt to prepare for tomorrow when I have to be at Bethel polling place before 6 am to set up Boucher signs and meet voters until another volunteer shows up, hopefully in time for me to get to the library to greet voters there. I'm pretty well scheduled until 5 PM when I have to clone myself and be in Pilot and Bethel simultaneously! I am debating which place is the more important.
Of course, I thought 2008 was an important election year and indeed it was; but this year is very important too!

1 comment: