Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Monochrome weary

I despair of the still white landscape, and the road seemed more icy this afternoon than yesterday. I was planning on a practice run to make sure I can get out for tomorrow's lunch with good buddies, but have not done so. Walking up with the dogs to retrieve the mail was enough of a hike. I'm pretty sure that the Subaru will have no trouble tomorrow for qigong. Missing the pod in the land of color and family. Ah, will be good medicine to see friends tomorrow.
Worked on poems to send out, but find I am not able to post on blog as that disqualifies them for consideration by some magazines and readings. Stupid I think as I know I have few readers, and it isn't the same to see as to hear. I may post rough drafts as I've done before.

No comments:

Post a Comment