Saturday, February 20, 2016

Sixty degrees, really!

If the sun would keep its perfect face in the picture, the day would be even more amazing. Nevertheless, dogs and I have made our way thru the slick parts up the road this morning to put mail in box and just returned from a trip to swimming hole. Still fueled by Thursday's party for Diane and thinking over stories shared and tasting again Chris's lemon curd cake (of my, so good). I keep reflecting on the wonderful photographs Susan collected and made into a video for Diane - how fleeting can a life seem and at the same time how rich and full. Susan has made videos for each of us, and I was amazed at how I could look at my video and like myself - when in body, I don't seem ever to stand back and look at me as I would a friend. But, who is this person, me, if not a friend? And I felt empathy for this person. It was quite a gift from Susan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment