Sunday, February 14, 2016

Snow begins

Walking up the road yesterday afternoon, I discovered a deflated Valentine. The second mylar balloon I've found (not sure what that means in the scheme of things). Ezra sent a wonderful video Valentine of Fia dancing; and my friend Sharon sent a video of her new grand-daughter, Hendrix, sucking on red lips pacifier. 
The house and I and all animals have survived the cold night (10 degrees this morning). Now the snow has begun, fine white powder in 20 degrees. I managed a third lice treatment, thinking I may just do the comb out in the  morning without the oil. Tired of washing hair. Tired of this head cold that has been aggravated by freezing outside that I must negotiate bundled to the 10th degree. Dogs and I hiked to the river, through a creek with thick edge ice. Seems the forecast is for 3 to 7 inches of snow overnight, mixed precipitation tomorrow turning to rain. By Wednesday, temperatures will be in the 40's!


No comments:

Post a Comment