Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day two of hard core


Well, stomach rumbling is part of the day; and it is only day 2 since i can't really count the two days of salt water and lemonade that also included some grapes, a pear and soup each night which "eased" me into the fasting. I wish I could stomach the 32 ounces of salt water in the mornings with less repulsion. After yesterdays gloomy light rain day, Mr. Lee and I are looking forward to a long walk - the forecast for tomorrow is for heavy rain, so today will be double walk. I found that one of my amaryllis plants has a flower shooting up and I brought it in from the green house.
I find that the word "walk" is irritating to me today; I think I shall say amble. Amble fits what I do and is more salubrious a word. Walk seems to have intent and focus, which I don't for a walk. Perhaps I am beginning to emotionally purge!


1 comment:

  1. Day 2 was the worst hunger day for me so far. Day 3 was much easier- though my mental focus was non existent. :)

    ReplyDelete