Sunday, January 8, 2012

lemons and salt


Baldwin has a bowl, a large bowl of lemons, he's prepared; he sent me home with four just so I can get through today! But I think I'm doing well enuf this second day moving slowly into master cleanse. My only solid food today was 1/2 a pear I just ate in preparation of walk to river with Mr. Lee. I left Mindy cleaning every window in their house - so clear I almost walked thru one. It is an idea I may take up as I've vacuumed as much as necessary today. Projects necessary to replace all the time (I had no idea) spent thinking of food, cooking food and eating food. I know I am a grazer. Clouds have thickened from pebbles to choppy seas. A good time to walk.
Tonight I am having a small bowl of soup as I did last night; last solid food for a week - maybe! Planning on an Epson Salt bath this evening after I close up the chickens. Reading Bob Dylan's Chronicles vol 1 which mercifully speaks rarely of food.

No comments:

Post a Comment