Wednesday, January 25, 2012

too lovely outside to dither



I had planned to be here more often; yesterday and today, sunshine and 50's tempted me away. I am soaking my throat in the morning sun thru the glass doors in the kitchen. I do Qigong in the sun spot. When the dogs and I trudge up to the blue house, I do Qigong in the direct sun by the green house as it is usually a warm windless spot and I swing on the way home on the "mood swings."
Happy. And today my new boots for mucking about; sorry for the photograph being such a blur but I couldn't use the flash with the mirror and my old camera doesn't allow me to set it up for a picture (no timer).
A baby and mother come out for homeopathic consultation; precious not yet toddling baby girl who smiled and waved from her mom's lap. You wouldn't know that she's not much of a sleeper, waking every 3 or 4 hours; I noted her red lips. She's curious, loves to explore; looks like Sulphur will help! (She's also had cradle cap and rash over much of the lower body.)
Clouds are gathering this afternoon.
Five eggs today!

2 comments:

  1. We either have a major case of Spring Fever or the green smoothies are going to our heads because I just ordered a jacket the same exact green as your boots :) HA! It's a Green Smoothie REVOLUTION!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right, move over Jolly Green Giant!

    ReplyDelete