Monday, January 9, 2012

other than food

I know I have just begun this fast or "cleanse" and it is hugely presumptuous to write as if I have accomplished piddle squat, but it seemed auspicious this morning after Qigong to find at the grocery 4 kinds of lemon/limes! Did they know I was living off lemonade? I whisked thru the store with my key limes, Meyer lemons and normal limes and lemons. I did not idle over the breads fresh from the oven, nor follow the gaze of the man hovering over the sushi. I don't ever buy doughnuts, but I felt proud that I didn't buy one today! I did add an avocado to my stash, figuring it just might last a week. It wasn't until I was home with my citrus and took off my coat and scarf that I pawed at my chest. Where was my down vest? Spacey! Yes, but I remembered exactly where I left it at the church where we do Qigong. Gleefully Mr. Lee joined me for a ride to recover the item.


No comments:

Post a Comment