Thursday, January 19, 2012

Green stains

Green smoothies have stained the rubber gasket on my blender, now my sleeve and I can imagine other clothes in the future considering my carelessness in the kitchen. My intestines must be taking on a chartreuse tint; but why would I even consider that? Smoothie junkie that I have become, I find that thinking of new concoctions is part of my routine. Almost wadded into the water cress to see if I could salvage some leaves from the frost - but I needed my rubber boots.
Mojo has taken advantage of the closer proximity of this house to the rotting deer caucus at the river and we met him coming back from the river as we (Irie and Mr. Lee and I) were ambling down. At least he doesn't smell of carrion; where are the vultures when I need them? Alaska cat was taking the sun on the porch when we arrived at the Blue house, he purred hello after ducking from Mr. Lee's advances. All is well and green!

2 comments:

  1. The next phase in the addiction is: purchase of the all knowing, all blending VITAMIX! Nothing compares...it took me almost three years to get the courage to actually "DO IT" and to this day I wish I would not have waited so long. No green stains and the smoothest, delectable smoothies EVER!! Oh..and raw soups..it heats raw ingredients up to a lovely temperature (but does not cook so all nutrients are still intact)..just in time for the long, cold winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you order online? I think you are absolutely right; I figure I'll burn out my mixer any day! How's Rheana? thanks, Faith

    ReplyDelete