Sunday, February 12, 2012

the leg bone...


As far as I know, Mr. Lee's first deer carcass treat, leg bone, longer than he is. I wanted to get a picture of the bone in jaws as he tugged it up the deck stairs. I wanted, failing that, to snap him at the door with bone in mouth trying to bring it into the house, this is what I had to settle with.
Sixteen degrees this morning and no cold water in kitchen sink, though, water runs from all other faucets. I meant to let the cold drip in the kitchen sink, but forgot. We are fortunate to have power and I am cozy. An excellent day for inside endeavors: books! Ah, and mulling over new information, or should I say, interpretation of my birth chart. I'm waiting for the 32 degree high for walking to feed Alaska and sunshine which looks promising. It's the wind that is troublesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment