Wednesday, February 1, 2012

We Celebrate February!


Greeting the chickens this morning with Happy February didn't arouse henny pennies, but doggies seemed to take up my glee as we veered to the river. Mr. lee can run right under Mojo; it is his new trick. But it is difficult to get a good picture of the three of them; especially sitting on the bank of the river when their preferred position is nose down in the sand.
Today when I was up at the Blue House I ventured into the garden and discovered some spinach and even cilantro! Yum, goodies for the smoothies. Eating watercress often on walks to the river.
Ez emailed today that the "48 Hours Mystery" about Uncle Don's disappearance in Panama is due to air this Saturday, February 4th on CBS, 10PM my time. I am curious about how they will present the story and I want to see Ez. But I do not look forward to seeing the murderer.

No comments:

Post a Comment