Thursday, January 13, 2011

just eggs



The eggs today looked like spring, a tease in January to have the pale colors. I'll take a tease in January, a day of sun in the upper 40's - oh, I would dance for that. Then again I'll dance about for less or worse. Today the eggs were so beautiful in the basket that i had to photograph them and I had to celebrate the email around 3 this afternoon saying that the travelers had arrived in Seoul. In sync with the email came a phone call from Ma and Pa wondering if the travelers had arrived in Thailand. It was a day of gifts; Chelsea brought books to qigong, Saroj gave me a ride, Jenny and Mike drove down my road to help melt the snow...and we had hot chocolate. Visitors a rare treat in January. Now to watch my Netflix and finish a book, I will speak of it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment